Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:02:17 — 83.6MB)
- Reopening schools, Mary Trump on GMA, Paris & Prince Jackson’s interview, Kevin Connolly rape allegation & alleged red hair, Whitmer’s new mask PSA features Harbaugh & Izzo, and a list of 44 songs you didn’t know were covers.
- Happy Tax Day… finally!
- “Big Gretch” & friends (including MSU coach Tom Izzo) unveil a new video showing that MSU and Michigan fans can come together to wear masks… while they still plan on playing sports in the fall.
- Schools want to reopen, but nobody can agree on whether or not we should due to Coronavirus.
- Mary Trump is finally allowed to speak (slowly) and promote her book about her Uncle Donald.
- Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Elon Musk and others totally scammed everybody on Twitter.
- Chrissy Teigen blocked 1,000,000 accounts because people are cyber-bullying her.
- Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews were BLOWN OUT at Dancing with the Stars and replaced by Tyra Banks.
- Nick Cannon was BLOWN OUT of ViacomCBS, but is unapologetically making his own demands and still hosting The Masked Singer.
- Drew is impressed with the attire of DeSean Jackson’s new best friend.
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar calls out the hypocrites that won’t speak out against anti-Semitic athletes and entertainers.
- Prince and Paris Jackson popped up on TV because they’re the splitting image of their father both physically and musically.
- Johnny Depp peed all over a house in Australia and Amber Turd stole her assistant’s rape story. Bottom line, they are both bad.
- Kevin Connolly was #MeToo’d. More importunately, is he a redhead or no? Make your voice heard and Vote.
- The death of Kelly Preston really has Drew bummed out.
- We roll through the list of 44 songs that you never knew were cover songs.
- The Eaton County video of the police shooting a man following an argument over wearing masks was released everywhere.
- A Detroit shooting suspect is on the loose and his girlfriend’s buttons are about to pop.
- Michigan announces their ticket policy as they pretend there is going to be a season. College football is a mess.
- Matt Damon is the worst new neighbor ever.
- The NY Times opinion editor quit and Drew is disappointed in the Times. Meanwhile, Andrew Sullivan leaves New York Magazine because of editorial skews.
- No, your mask is not a 5G antenna.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (Drew and Mike Show, Marc Fellhauer, Trudi Daniels and BranDon).