Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:24:21 — 83.0MB)
- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- White guys step up in the NCAA Final Four, R. Kelly’s weekend gig, Michael Jackson had a Zonkey, all 102 Nirvana songs ranked, Michael Avenatti v. Nike and we call Barney Smith after he has finally sold his Toilet Seat Museum.
- MSU eliminated in the NCAA national semi-finals. Drew noticed that white players contributed significantly.
- The Women’s NCAA Tournament is apparently going on as well. The head coach of Notre Dame took the time to let everyone know she will never hire male assistants.
- There’s an update on Tyler Summitt, son of Pat, who was fired 3 years ago from his head coaching position of the Louisiana Tech Women’s coach for impregnating one of his players.
- R Kelly’s asked the media to be nice to him because he had a gig this weekend. Spoiler alert: he showed up at 1:30 and ‘performed’ for 28 seconds.
- Who had a better time in the streets? Lubbock, Texas or East Lansing.
- Michael Avenatti decides if he’s going down for extortion then he’s gonna bring Nike with him. Fun Fact: Zion Williamson’s mom was a coach.
- Barney Smith has finally sold his Toilet Seat Museum! We call him and his daughter Julia to get an update.
- Rolling Stone ranked all 102 songs by Nirvana.
- Muse played LCA Thursday night leading Marc to declare it to be the best show he’s ever seen.
- After Bob Ficano asked many times, Charlie LeDuff made an appointment with him for the NO BS News Hour.
- Our Intern Kennedy is now someone else’s intern. And she won an award!
- Loser of the Week: The 23-year-old who pretended to be a missing 14-year-old got the idea from 20/20.
- Everyone has a Norm MacDonald impersonation.
- B Howard thinks he is the biological son of Michael Jackson. Apparently cosmetic surgery results can be passed genetically.
- Michael Jackson’s groundskeeper breaks his silence. Jacko was big on cross breading animals including Zonkeys.
- The lawsuit vs. the Michigan unemployment program can continue according to the State Supreme Court.
- The Spice Girls tour is in jeopardy because Mel B couldn’t keep her hot lesbian hook-up story with Geri quiet.
- Live events cause us much anxiety. Almost as much as the Silverdome seat trade has caused.