- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- R Kelly is becoming the new MJ, plus he was arrested again today, watching John Wayne Bobbitt’s knuckle-penis, listening to John Wayne Gacy, John Wayne’s son breaks his silence, the Ferndale Uber kerfuffle, Trump’s transcripts and hot wings slightly derail the show.
- Trudi watches the Leaving Neverland documentary in short bursts in order to better stomach onslaught of terrible stories.
- Maz has not produced a hardcopy of the charity auction items & he will not back down on what some people are saying is the worst separated at birth in history.
- R. Kelly is denying the sexual assault charges against him & his defense appears to be to cry & shake.
- The Jackson family is quick to call the victims in the Leaving Neverland leeches that are in it for the money, while failing to acknowledge mooching off Michael his entire life.
- A 65-year-old billionaire died during a penile enhancement procedure that went awry.
- John Wayne News: John Wayne’s son defends an interview his dad did 48 years ago. Checking out John Wayne Bobbitt’s ‘knuckle’ makes everybody a little uncomfortable. Why not lighten things up with some tapes of John Wayne Gacy being a weirdo? Jason Moss’ suicide is still kind of shocking, but what a great book he wrote.
- Joey Gaydos Jr from School Of Rock was arrested for selling stolen guitars & blamed it on the heroin.
- Luke Perry’s family has pulled the plug after his condition deteriorated further.
- The show is momentarily derailed by some hot wings so let’s listen to some voicemails from (209)-66-BONER.
- The Michael Jackson abuse deniers are coming out in numbers to defend a pedophile because MJ didn’t abuse every single boy in his orbit.
- Back in 2016 a bunch of drunk Uber passengers in Ferndale got in a fight with an Uber driver & the entire ordeal was caught on tape… in portrait. Guess which side was arrested.
- Marc kills some time with a little radio for 1 regarding soccer as PSG was robbed in stoppage time in their second leg of the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals vs. Man U to lose on aggregate 3-3.
- King Kong Bundy passed at the age of 61 after an illustrious career that involved tossing around little people.
- Breaking News: R. Kelly is back in custody after appearing at his child support hearing.
- A documentary is being made about Randy Bachman’s time in the Guess Who & Bachman-Turner Overdrive.
- Drew seems to be reluctant in having a “Drew Wave” hour on WLLZ.
- President Donald J Trump has gone to some efforts to prevent his grades & SAT scores from being released.
- Sad Breaking News: Alex Trebek announced that he has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
I Believe I Can Cry. ©CBS
What a funny joke site. ©MJInnocent.com
What is ‘pray for Alex’? ©NBC