- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) & Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) is here today!
- The Money Man dials in, we chat with CREEM documentary producer J.J. Kramer, RIP Ranking Roger, shifting through Smollett evidence, Alex Jones origin stories, Marc has a tummy ache and Drew vs Social Media.
- Annie just got over pneumonia & now Marc is down for the count & quarantined in his own basement.
- CREEM magazine was the F you Rolling Stone competitor of the 70’s.
- BranDon is psyched to double down on his fantasy baseball betting with some betting on mybookie.ag.
- The algorithm is to blame for the Christchurch massacre live stream going viral. Definitely not Facebook’s responsibility.
- The Money Man, Eddie Money call the studio to promote his upcoming show at DTE, May 25th!
- CREEM Magazine starting up in Detroit with $1,200 & Rolling Stone as a competitor seemed like a terrible business venture.
- Ranking Roger from The English Beat died at age 56 of brain & lung cancer. Some people are saying Roger may have managed to shave a few years off his actual age.
- A full Jackson in & we’ve managed to avoid any Jussie Smollett talk… until the ‘Boner line’ gets opened up & Hulk Drew comes out.
- JJ Kramer son of Barry Kramer & producer of the new CREEM Magazine documentary Boy Howdy! The Story of Creem Magazine calls the studio to talk about the making of the movie before it’s official premiere April 10th at the Filmore Detroit.
- Dan Rather makes a much better rock journalist than Larry King.
- There is a rigorous 1 year screening process in order to become Drew’s friend on Facebook.
- Jim Fouts the mayor of Warren took time out from saying terrible things about minorities in order to give a little girl an award for saving her Mom who was having a seizure.
- Lenny Pozner, the father of a child killed at Sandy Hook, went through absolute hell at the hands of trolls encouraged by Alex Jones.
- This American Life recently took a look at Alex Jones origin story as a childhood NARC!
- Some creep teacher accidentally chrome-casted some porn up to the TV instead of Bill Nye The Science Guy.
‘Boy Howdy! The Story of Creem Magazine’ opens the Freep Film Festival April 10th!