- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Almost time for madness, managing Wendy Williams, Eli stops by, Mr. Big Stuff Gary Graff calls to talk some Lollapalooza & Woodstock 2019, nude bar v. strip club, Crue Cameos and Drew’s bank visit goes awry.
- Be sure to vote for Trudi in the annual Sports Radio Detroit favorite female personality bracket & help her bring home another W… even if it “plots woman against each other”.
- Marc is back on the podcast after staying in a packed hospital with a sick baby for over 2 days. Turns out the flu shot was a bit of a dud this year.
- A kid with cerebral palsy made a nice shot during a basketball game after one of his team members tried to steal his thunder.
- Eli Zaret is in studio to talk some March Madness & plug the No Filter Sports Podcast on the Red Shovel Network.
- Drew had a bank error not in his favor whereby somebody fat fingered $11K in checks into somebody else’s account.
- Marc saw a very respectful intravenous drug user at the pharmacy picking out some primo clean needles.
- The half-bearded behavioral economist from the Theranos doc was totally freaking Marc out.
- Elizabeth Holmes was able to snooker everybody & was even bold enough to fake a quote from General Mattis who apparently doesn’t have google alerts set for his name.
- Some bully lawyers & anonymous bad samaritans are fighting to keep the Jeffrey Epstein court documents sealed.
- Matt Farley is hosting his own music festival with some great artists including the Toiletbowl Cleaners & The Guy Who Sings About Cities & Towns.
- After getting faced by Mr. Big Stuff at SXSW, Drew was apprehensive to ask for another interview, but we manage to snag a 15 minute window with Gary Graff to talk about Lollapalooza & Woodstock 2019.
- Trudi is currently in correspondence with Tedquarters to get Uncle Ted on the show for his upcoming show at DTE in August.
- A med student fell from the top of a flagpole after climbing it during a spring break party in Texas, which makes Drew rethinks his policy on WebMD.
- A creepy daddy daughter duo sang the one song that makes everybody want to screw, The Shallow.
- After taking a couple months off for her ‘Graves disease’, Wendy Williams was caught walking out of a sober house. Possibly because she’s married to her load of a manager that has been cheating on her for decades.
- Wolfgang Van Halen is now 3 Eddie’s big. We’re still working on the conversion rate of Eddie Van Halen’s to Mandy Moore’s.
- 209-66-BONER is receiving a lot of tips & pictures of Hope Solo’s butthole. Drew also makes a plea for somebody to back him that ‘nude bar’ is not the proper terminology for strip club.
- Dirt, the Motley Crue documentary, drops on Netflix tomorrow. Some of the antics seem less ROCKING & more asshole-ish as time goes on.
- There’s no need for professional models now that there are tons of Instagram models willing to take revealing pictures simply for the likes.
- Breaking News: Brian Austin Green texted Luke Perry’s phone after his death but Luke never texted back… because he’s dead. Brian also begrudgingly cranked out a few more Cameo videos.
- Billy Baldwin joined Cameo to promote his new Netflix gig, Tommy Lee decided to lower his asking price for a crappy video & Vince Neil’s videos reveal he has a bad case of Fat Albert syndrome.
SIST: Why grow the beard at all? ©Getty Images/Facebook
Wolfie got his mom’s genes. ©Michele Eve Sandberg/Corbis via Getty Images
The real reason for this Shallow duet was for dad to show off his muscles. ©Facebook