- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) & Tom Mazawey (@TomMazawey) are here today!
- The Theranos/Elizabeth Holmes doc, a chat with MSU’s Waffle Guy, the Golden Butthole is looking for a new name, reconnecting with Henry Kissinger, Egg Boy, GoFundMe’s galore and Tom Mazawey is signing autographs.
- Marc, Maz’s personal Lex Luthor, is off another day to take care of Annie who is in recovery mode.
- The boner line has a whole lot of love for Maz this week.
- Waffle Guy is going to donate portions of his GoFundMe money to help the Flint water crisis.
- Somebody came to Szott Ford to get an autograph from the one & only Tom Mazawey… but not buy a car from him.
- Drew-sequitur- Joe Francis, the creator of Girls Gone Wild, was kidnapped & something was done to his buttholio a little bit.
- NO MORE DOORS OR FLYING FOR YOU!!! A woman tried to open the door & bounce mid-flight during a trip from Indianapolis to Detroit.
- Egg Boy got slapped silly after he cracked an egg on the side of an Australian senator’s head following a dumb comment.
- Drew & Maz bring the show down with a discussion on death, funerals & last wishes.
- The master behind Jim Bentley’s green blobs is in the hospital after a serious asthma attack that lead to a cardiac arrest. A GoFundMe has been setup to help Jeff Shea recover. #FUCKASHTMA
- Justin Bieber still needs your prayers as he can’t stop crying & shaking Colton Underwood style.
- The Elizabeth Holmes documentary, The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley, manages to reveal even more mind boggling details about how big of a scam Theranos was & the preferential treatment that Holmes received from everybody.
- Waffle Guy had a blast at the Big 10 Tournament with the money he raised on a GoFundMe & he’s donating the rest of it to help the Flint water crisis and other charities. We call WG to hear about his philanthropic efforts and goal to travel to the NCAA Tournament.
- I-75 construction is seriously messing up Maz & BranDon’s commutes.
- Henry Kissinger being on the board of Theranos reminded BranDon of the time we called Dr. Kissinger to get a report on the Olympic beach volleyball game. We attempt to get in contact with Hank again.
- Spring break brawls are getting out of control. WOOHOOO!!!
- Due to a request on the BONER line, Maz tells the story about managing the
- This Week in Soft Rock: 69′ John Lennon & Yoko Ono get married, 76′ Wings had to postpone their tour schedule after the drummer broke his finger, 80′ Joseph Rivera held up Asylum Records in an effort to get his trucking operation financed, 91′ Michael Jackson is signed to a $1B contract with Sony.
- Maz is so pumped for an extra soft March Madness style soft rock bracket.
- Warner Bros. blew out studio chief Kevin Tsujihara after an investigation revealed sexual misconduct with actress Charlotte Kirk.
- Parents might as well skip paying for tutors & college prep & just go straight to bribing schools like everybody else.
- Drew is demanding a forensic accountant tally the results of the poll to rename the Golden Butthole in Sterling Heights.
- Influencer Brittany Dawn pocketed fat stacks in exchange for individualized workout plans that she never delivered on for 11K+ people.
- Maz-sequiturs: Michael Fulmer needs Tommy John surgery, Ronnie from the Jersey Shore is sober and Maz instigates a Twitter war with Drew.
- Bentley accidentally sent Maz a text about Maz that was meant for BranDon.
Nate Guzowski and his waffle are hoping to travel to the NCAA Tournament.