- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) are here today!
- Frank Caliendo dials in, Beto hangs out around the corner, RIP Dick Dale, Chelsea Clinton is blamed for everything, Paris & TMZ double down, a Miguel Cabrera separated at birth and don’t forget to fill out your Women’s NCAA Tournament Bracket!
- Marc is at home tending his little girl. Get well soon little Annie!
- Frank Caliendo is going to be on the show & at MGM Grand Detroit May 31st to do some standup.
- Trudi isn’t as sold on The Green Book as Maz was.
Mahershalalhashbaz Ali (seriously) was great though!
- Robin Roberts qualifications as GMA host have qualified her to host the 2019 NFL Draft.
- The much coveted & very important NCAA women’s bracket has been announced.
- Beto O’Rourke made a stop at a union facility just blocks away from the Red Shovel Studios to apologize for his white privilege.
- Bernie Sanders ran into the glass door while trying to get out of his shower. We found actual audio of the gaffe.
- Chelsea Clinton & her rhetoric are to blame for 49 people dying in the Christchurch mosque murders according to some angry students at NYU.
- Frank Caliendo is at MGM Grand Detroit on May 31. Madden, Gruden, Bush, Trump, Kiper, Freeman and more! Frank is responsible for one of the all time Mike Clark laughing attacks & he calls the studio to plug his podcasts & upcoming show.
- Drew finally got busted for skipping a toll booth in Illinois after skipping a few of them ‘by accident’ before.
- Fixing the damn roads is not a quick job & there was no way it was getting done without an increased gas tax despite what Gretchen said in the debates.
- The ratings for the show on the Red Shovel Network look great! Thanks to everyone and keep spreading the word!
- The Black Keys were taken away from us for a few years so we could get a new version of A Horse With No Name.
- Dick Dale, the creator of the badass surf rock riff, died at the age of 81.
- Paris Jackson calling BS on TMZ caused TMZ to double down on their assertion that Paris was admitted to the hospital after a suicide attempt.
- Much like the measles, Drew didn’t see white supremacy making such a big comeback.
- Sorry Maz, but the science is in (again) & the MMR vaccine does not cause autism.
- Rod Colvin was a backgammon playing loser that killed his wife in a bathtub & tried to frame his daughter for it. Fun fact: sooo much poon-tang in the backgammon world.
- There are a bunch of murderers out there who are probably pretty nervous about getting busted by a 23&ME style genealogy database.
- Unfortunately Maz won’t be able to sell a car to mail bomber Cesar Sayoc as he is expected to plead guilty next week.
- LeBron James is engaging in ‘load management’ by skipping certain games to conserve his energy bar.
- The new Daily Show with Trevor Noah is pretty lackluster compared to the Jon Stewart era, but Trudi wouldn’t know because she can’t get a Comedy Central hookup.
- How long will Johnny Football last in the AAF?
- Deep-voiced Elizabeth Holmes is the focus of the new documentary The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley that exposes the Theranos scam.
- Pilots who were flying the Boeing 737 Max jets had no practice on simulators & only were required to complete a 15 minute iPad course to certify their knowledge on the aircraft.
Yep… this is a building.
©Amy Biolchini /MLive.com
Miguel Cabrera of Cesar Sayoc?