- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Christchurch mosque murders, Casey Anthony parties, Mama June loves crack, the life of Dr. Arnie Klein, Lenny Dykstra catches a break and Trent Bolte is becoming Brett Favre.
- There was an active shooting scare at Michigan on Saturday that turned out to be… popping balloons. Counseling is available for students with Globophobia.
- Some racist loser murdered 50 in Christchurch, New Zealand. The video of the New Zealand LOSER is still available online. Nice algorithms.
- Meanwhile another loser in North Carolina is accused of killing his wife and accused of wearing blue shirts to make his eyes pop.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Let’s revisit the greatest news story in Mobile, Alabama history.
- Casey Anthony had a ball celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at O’Shea’s Irish Pub Saturday night. We dial them up to see is any other murderers frequent the bar.
- We try again to call Trent Bolte for our pre-arranged interview.
- Lenny Dykstra caught a break in his ‘Uber’ case. He’s still angry though.
- Mama June is cracked out and seemingly has a conversation with a Rickey Henderson impersonator.
- Mike Morse gets to go to court again.
- Paris Jackson attempted suicide or didn’t. We have sympathy for her… even if she seems to be ‘out there’ more than Prince or Blanket. Imagine if Norm MacDonald did these jokes about your dad.
- Michael Jackson’s doctor and sperm donator Arnie Klein had quite the interesting life.
- There are a bunch of new Cameos… and we’ve never heard of any of these ‘celebrities’.
- Pie-stons suck again, so they’ll probably go on a winning streak.
- If his cameos weren’t exciting enough for you, Brian Austin Green has a bi-monthly podcast.
- Le’Veon Bell finally signed a contract after sitting out a year.
No baggage with this girl. ©Daily Mail
F**k this guy. ©ABC
Michael Jackson- anchor patient. ©Gregg Deguire/Wireimage