- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Jeff Bezos & his wife split, Kevin Hart’s done, Lindsay Lohan’s the worst boss, Ed Buck’s neighbor talks to us & we learn about his ‘toolbox’, Trump’s breathing and we speak with a forceful saleswoman.
- Hawk sings along with R. Kelly …in a remix mash up. We talk about radio shows banning R. Kelly songs in yet another radio stunt to be a hero for not giving perverts air time. Why won’t more artists take a stand against R. Kelly?
- Marc wonders if he should remove Ronaldo from his FIFA Mobile ’19 team because of more abuse allegations.
- Marvin Gaye got ripped off again & a court denied Ed Sheeran’s motion to dismiss the case. The court said ‘Let’s get it on, so we can figure out what’s going on because Ed might got to give it up’.
- Maroon 5 wants the Rolling Stones to join them for the Super Bowl halftime show, even though they did one all by themselves for Super Bowl XL.
- The new David Bowie boxset, Through A Keyhole, has some solo home demos of Space Oddity.
- The natural pairing of Imagine Dragons & Lil Wayne took the stage for a very poorly attended and terrible National Championship halftime show.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced in a tweet with his soon to be ex-wife MacKenzie that he’s getting a divorce. Presumably because of the South Park episode.
- Netflix isn’t quite as chill as HBO & has decided to crackdown on users sharing their passwords with their buddies.
- We sort through some listener scam calls & some turn out to be legit. We meet a very persuasive & persistent saleswoman. Drew’s probably signed up for something now.
- One of Drew’s biggest takeaways from the Trump Oval Office address was that Trump appears to have ‘awake apnea’ as he struggles to get more oxygen.
- Some creep got a 29-year-old vegetable pregnant.
- Trudi watched the Bachelor for the first time in the shows 18+ year run… slow down.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club has so much ‘must see’ content that it has to be recapped on the Beach Club after-show. Lindsay needs to learn the barriers in the employer/employee relationship.
- Hailey Baldwin-Bieber-Moonves is the host of a pretty awful TV show & Dr. Phil is starting a podcast that is best played on 2x speed.
- Pete Davidson is attempting to snap out of a suicidal depression by getting it on with Kate Beckinsale.
- BigDog1974 is taking the place of Thomas Fiorini in the comment section of the Randy Fowler TMZ article.
- Greta Van Fleet finds more publications that are just too ‘cool’ for them as something called Paste pans them nearly as hard as Pitchfork did a couple months prior.
- Kevin Hart tired of getting reamed over gay jokes from the past & is moving on whether the apology is accepted or not.
- Ed Buck could’ve probably curbed the protests against him had a more ethnically diverse group of people died in his house. A ‘survivor’ of his gross apartment provided the Daily Mail with lots of information and fun photos. We get ahold of one of Ed’s neighbors who actually knew Ed and saw the most recent man who died the night he overdosed.
- A warrant has been issued for the former manager of R. Kelly after a threat was left on the voicemail of one of the girls who spoke out on Surviving R. Kelly.
- Johnny Depp must be tired of dealing with lawsuits since he just settled another suit filed by his former bodyguards.
- Leaving Neverland , the Michael Jackson sexual abuse doc, is going to be screened at the 2019 Sundance film festival.
R Kelly feat. The Hawk perform ‘Passport’. ©Getty
Ed Buck’s toolbox. ©DailyMail.com
Ed Buck’s neighbor, Jackie Tepper. ©Facebook