- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Richard Golden tells us where he’s been, Michael Telek tells us about getting fired for a Tom Brady joke, Gene v. Ace, Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski & run, Jermaine Jackson v Piers Morgan and the greatest tweet in history.
- Maroon 5 got guilted into forking our $500K as a sort of Kaepernick Tax for playing the Super Bowl halftime show. The NFL also canceled the Maroon 5 press conference because of Kaepernick. However, Roger Goodell held his usual contentious State of the NFL presser.
- The polar vortexes are shutting down schools across the country so the governor of Kentucky went on radio to call the nation’s children ‘soft’.
- Tom Brady is costing people jobs. KDKA producer Michael Telek got blown out for putting up an ‘known cheater’ graphic under B roll of Tom Brady. We talk to Michael about being blown out for a joke.
- Gwyneth Paltrow channeled Mr. Magoo when she pulled a hit & run on the bunny hill.
- Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of The Beatles iconic rooftop performance.
- It’s not a great day to be above ground for Gene Simmons who is being accused by Ace Frehley of groping Ace’s wife.
- Cannonball dookie is so 2011. Keith is now the shit with a front flip dookie played in reverse & slowed down for effect.
- Richard Golden takes a break from his crazy dancing to talk to us about the return of Sexy Specs & where he is now.
- Jussie Smollett from Empire was pretty brutally attacked in an alleged hate crime by attackers yelling ‘this is MAGA country’.
- Postmates would like to thank Kylie Jenner for being their #1 customer; spending over $10K on munchies. Including one order for bottled water and a single carrot.
- Kid Buu is still at large & Drew seems to be the only one who cares.
- Yeah boyyyy Flavor Flav, Joey Pants & Rudy are bringing their ‘talents’ to Cameo.
- Ariana Grande’s new green blob spells ‘mini charcoal grill’ in Japanese because she’s sooo deep.
- Trudi was pretty psyched to check out more photos of Clayton Paterson & BranDon did some sexy reading of the comments.
- The Spike King Brian Babikian has been all over a media tour today grabbing random people’s hats & spiking them into the ground.
- Inside Edition went to Atlanta ahead of the Super Bowl to do their annual investigation of hotels of SKANK!
- Jermaine Jackson wants everybody to leave Michael alone after the Leaving Neverland Netflix documentary premiered.
- Oprah managed to snag a sneak preview of the Leaving Neverland doc while lounging on David Geffen’s yacht with her gal pal Gale.
- Teen Mom Jenelle’s hubby is upset that the show aired her 911 call about a domestic dispute.
- Intern Kennedy’s new podcast is out now, make sure to rate & subscribe!
- The golden butthole in Sterling Heights is making a lot of headlines.
The thunder stealing Richard Golden.
“They were just slumber parties.” ©Good Morning Britain
The greatest human feat ever. ©twitter.com/P4u1_13
Intern Kennedy has a podcast. ©twentysomething.libsyn.com/