- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- The Ted Bundy Tapes premiered on Netflix, we talk to our new Super Bowl correspondent, new Michael Jackson molestation tactics, Jeff Bezos hates charity but loves camel toe and we revisit some classic celebrity meltdowns.
- The Shutdown is over for now. We’ll be doing the same in 3 weeks. What about that State of the Union Address no one has any interest in watching?
- Roger Stone was arrested on Friday, but still had time to get a cool third person t-shirt. Regarding the T-Shirt business, Chris Brown really knows how to capitalize on some negative press to prove a point. He also released a new song bragging about his sexual conquests.
- The St. Louis NAACP wanted and received action on the St. Louis newscaster who bumbled MLK’s name, even if it was a verbal slip.
- Ron Jeremy is banned form the AVN Award Show because of #MeToo allegation… but Michael Avenatti, who was arrested for assault on his girlfriend, is totally cool to attend.
- Miley Cyrus’ siblings are making her more likable every day. This time it’s her brother Trace Cyrus.
- Never has a Barstool Sports column been more accurate than this one attacking a 10-year-old Tom Brady hater that is devoid of science.
- 20/20 had another great two hour story of Friday about the Stayner brothers. One was kidnapped at age 7 and the other became a serial killer. Mostly the doc proves that high school kids are dicks.
- Prince Philip is finally sorry for that crazy car accident.
- Nothing looks cooler than the guy from the Hangover playing air guitar on stage during a Lady Gaga concert.
- Brian Babikian is a Patriots super fan who has taken a risk with a New England Super Bowl victory tattoo. He’s also now our official Super Bowl correspondent.
- The Ted Bundy Tapes dropped on Netflix to rave reviews. It also shot Bundy up Drew’s chart to #2 (with a bullet) on his serial killer list.
- The new Michael Jackson documentary premiered at Sundance and the new info has freaked even more people out. Amazingly, Jacko still has post death defenders. We attempt to reach one, Mark Lester.
- Jeff Bezos hates charity. He also thinks he’s pretty hot. His mistress is dying to be noticed.
- With the help of Radar online, we revisit some of the classic celebrity meltdowns.
Just two people in childhood goofing around. ©Handout
Stoney, you’re doing a heck of a job. ©El Molinon/Daily Mail
Our new soothsayer Super Bowl correspondent, Brian. ©WHDH
Like the Bible said, “it is easier for a camel toe to get the one eye of a rich man than to enter the kingdom of God” ©National Enquirer/TheImageDirect