- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Kirk Gibson calls in, we call a local man that was kicked off plane for body odor, Ted Bundy is hot right now, Anti-Vaxxers are bringing back retro diseases, Eli stops by and we have nothing in common with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.
- Day 34 of Idiocracy as the government shutdown continues.
- More Idiocracy news: A measles outbreak has taken hold thanks in part to Jenny McCarthy & anti-vaxxers.
- Nathan Phillips was on the Today show this morning so everybody still hates Savannah Guthrie.
- The State of The Union has been delayed… bummer.
- The Tigers are hopping on the bandwagon & going with mobile tickets only.
- Lee Thomas alleges that Deena Centofanti is a crazy driver.
- Eli Zaret, of the No Filter Sports Podcast, joins the show.
- Kirk Gibson, former MLB great, calls in to talk about joining the Tigers broadcast team.
- The Super Bowl halftime show is now so toxic that performing is a PR nightmare… allegedly.
- Rolling Stone did an interview with former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. We realize that we have nothing in common with him. Dorsey also tells a story about Mark Zuckerberg that seems like it isn’t true.
- The 10-year-anniversary of Michael Jacksons death is a terrible time to release a documentary showcasing his proclivity for pedophilia.
- A heart wrenching piece was written on Lil Tay’s lack of a childhood.
- Male cheerleaders will be breaking new ground for dudes everywhere when they cheer in the Super Bowl game for the first time ever.
- Foxy Knoxy won a court case that orders Italy to pay her damages for her false imprisonment… kind of.
- Kate Hudson is raising her daughter(?) genderless despite it’s apparent feminine energy.
- Casey Anthony visiting with Scott Peterson in prison because she sympathizes with people who were wrongfully convicted.
- Ted Bundy is on fire right now. There’s a new Netflix docuseries as well as an upcoming feature length film.
- A 96-year-old holocaust survivor is spending her golden years ROCKING OUT as the lead singer for a heavy metal band.
- Being mean to Nathan Phillips is a cottage industry.
- We call the Adler family. They got booted off a flight because some passengers said that the family reeked of BO.
- Alan Parsons Project v. Adler’s Appetite. Who ya got?
This is what the Tigers broadcasts will look like next. Just like they did for a few games last year. Crazy. ©Robin Buckson/Detroit News
Gooooooooo Rams! ©Twitter
Bundy or Efron? ©Voltage Pictures; Bettmann/Getty
Those highlights though. ©Inside Edition