- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- To Catch a Chris Hanson, a Harris Poll on Warren’s boredom, Detroit’s PornHub stats from 2018, Miley Cyrus’ knocked up, Travis Scott v. Colin Kaepernick and Drew wears the same shirt two days in a row.
- Andy Dick gave us a shoutout on a ‘Captains of The Head’ Cameo. Our daily check for new Cameos uncovers Buster Douglas, Frank Ragnow and Tommy Chong.
- Former Detroit Lion Tony Beckham beats up a man that was beating off. The man was peeping on Beckham’s daughter at an odd time of the day.
- Drew takes a little bit of a pounding on Facebook live today as a listener notices he has the same shirt on as yesterday.
- While the IRS is working without pay & struggling to keep up with audits, the fake IRS seems to have no trouble keeping up with their audits.
- Jim Fouts says the residents of Warren are bored with the crazy things he says on leaked tapes, so we attempt to conduct a Harris poll to get the pulse of the people.
- Pretty much all of Jim Fouts former students agree that dude was a creep.
- Day 26 of the government shutdown & nobody is winning.
- Let the pandering begin as the Democrats need to get to selecting a candidate to run against Trump in 2020. We were on board with Beto because he has a band and swears, but then he lost us by using the word ‘kiddos’.
- PornHub released stats of Detroit’s favorite things to jack it to & the categories aren’t all that imaginative.
- A former pornstar made a radical career change when the spirit of the Lord came upon her & compelled her to become a pastor.
- Another great celebrity sponsorship deal as a company pays Bhad Bhabie 900 grand to endorse cosmetics.
- Miley Cyrus is pregnant. No word on the affect a wide taint has on delivery.
- Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club has managed to not be cancelled yet & is getting a bit better thanks to an eclectic client that demands foot washes… and gets them.
- Fyre Fraud exposed the gullibility of millennials who are more into experiences than things.
- Jeff Bezos is clearly the bat boy of Lauren Sanchez’s sexual ‘team photo’.
- Breaking News: Tad Cummins was sentenced to 20 years in prison for kidnapping his student, raping her & forcing her to live in a commune without a cellphone for just over a month.
- Tekashi 6ix9ine won’t let prison stop him from pumping out crappy SoundCloud raps. For some reason the ‘rules’ of #metoo & Twitter justice do not apply to the music world.
- Millennials, Drew and Marc don’t know what most dashboard instrument indicators represent.
- Chris Hansen can have a seat over in debtors’ prison after he bounced some checks to the tune of $13K+.
- After the Facebook Live comments ragging Drew’s shirt of skank, a quick wardrobe change is made mid-show.
- Before accepting a deal for what could be one of the biggest career moves of his life, Travis Scott felt the need to consult with Colin Kaepernick over the matter first.
- A Change.org petition has been created to compel Superbowl halftime performers to take a knee during their act.
- Reggie Bush thinks it was disrespectful of the President to serve Clemson ‘hamberders’. Meanwhile no one questions Reggie’s level of respect towards college football.
- MSU is giving John Engler the boot after he popped off about the Nassar victims in a rather insensitive fashion.
- Loose lips finally sunk Steve Shipps.
That’s not a wrecking ball in Miley’s shirt. ©Backgrid
The Hamberderler. ©EPA
Stephen Shipps doesn’t think he’s hot, just ‘romantic’. ©Jaroslav Sveceny Productions