- Tom Mazawey (@TomMazawey) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Hulu’s new doc ‘Fyre Fraud’, Jim Fouts has the hots for Taryn Asher, Subway’s new ‘foot’ long, Gillette hates men, new Tigers TV play-by-play announcer Matt Shepard joins us and Tom eats some cost.
- Drew’s pumped for the Virginia v. Virginia Tech basketball game that isn’t going to be on TV. Virginia plays in the John Paul Jones Arena. It’s not names after the cool JPJ or even the second coolest JPJ.
- PETA used the North American International Auto Show to protest the Iditarod because a Chrysler dealership decided to sponsor the freezing cold dog race that no one cares about.
- Taryn Asher caught Jim Fouts during one of his long walks to ask him about his latest tapes where he was pretty stoked on some underage hookers from Amsterdam. Fouts didn’t have much to say about the tapes, but thought Taryn looked beautiful.
- Matt Shepard calls the studio to talk about his wife’s recovery from a serious car accident & his new role as the TV play-by-play announcer for the Detroit Tigers.
- The price of key fobs is too damn high. Tom needs to eat the cost of replacement.
- A Subway worker in Ann Arbor was serving up some foot sandwiches. WXYZ should win an Emmy for the reporting on this very important story.
- The Fyre festival documentary on Hulu goes in depth on one of the more fascinating cases of scam-ola & its success & failure. There needs to be a new documentary on Hulu v Netflix dueling Fyre Festival documentaries.
- Jim Baker the deal maker is back on TV asking for more cash in the name of the Lord & he’s also hawking boner pills & MRE’s for the apocalypse.
- Drew leaves a message for the Subway in Ann Arbor with the ‘gross foot woman’ in an effort to get more information about the ongoing investigation.
- Gillette wants men to behave better as they play PC police on the highly pervasive culture of toxic masculinity… oh, and part of that is to buy their razors.
- Maz yoinks a few of BranDon’s SpongeBob stickers in an effort to recoup his losses from some missing merch.
- A listener emailed Drew to let him know that even though Drew has been getting hot daily, Jeff ‘bozo’ Bezos is buffer. His mistress has dated quite a few NFL players and one of them is really trashing her.
- Rihanna is suing her Dad for booking her for a bunch of shows she had no idea about.
- Kathy Griffin confused the hell out of Don Cheadle when she lambasted him on Twitter for not defending her almost 2 years ago when she posted an image of her with a fake Trump head in her hand.
- Unfortunately Maz remembers we didn’t do his ‘segments’.
- Today in Soft Rock to include: 69′ The Beatles Yellow Submarine was released, 79′ The Bee Gees Too Much Heaven #1, 91′ The Byrds were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Maz makes a pretty rough transition into his Mazsequitur segment that could’ve mostly been avoided had he just listened to the podcast for the first time ever.
- Drew & Maz give a quick last minute Bachelor wrap up.
Congrats to the new Detroit Tigers TV team. ©Fox Sports Detroit
A Subway in Ann Arbor is trying to get a ‘foot up’ on the competition. Huh huh huh huh. ©Facebook
Idea man. ©Billy McFarland
Men need to act better according to a corporate brand. ©YouTube
Bezos is still hotter than Drew. ©Instagram/Getty