- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Another Jim Fouts tape released by Motor City Muckraker & we talk to Steve Neavling, Kanye has some thoughts on R Kelly, UM fires a coach due to a connection to Larry Nassar and new info on the Jayme Closs kidnapping.
- President Trump hosts the Clemson Tigers at the White House tonight and he set the menu.
- Another Jim Fouts tape has been leaked. This time the Warren mayor is talking pretty excitedly about the availability of underage prostitutes in Amsterdam.
- The Who are recording their first new album in over 13 years. They also announced a tour that includes a stop at LCA in Detroit.
- Family Guy is getting ‘too political’ for some people after the last episode focused heavily on Donald Trump.
- The International Auto Show is going on & Detroit is under a boil water advisory. Maybe Jaden Smith’s new Brita filter project can help Flint & Detroit.
- Props to Jeff Bezos (55) for choosing an age appropriate Lauren Sanchez (49). The President also gave him a new nickname.
- Steve Neavling from Motor City Muckraker is calling the studio to talk about the latest Jim Fouts developments. Maybe it’s something nice this time.
- Kanye has a problem with people tearing down the great works of R. Kelly just because he went & did something erratic like pee on an underage girl & started a sex cult. Kanye’s R. Kelly rant causes us to do a deep dive on DaVinci to find out if he was really into BuFu’ing little boys.
- You can’t fire Vonda Evans because she retries/turns the page/closes the book.
- Isn’t there one kidnapper that is fastidious? Jake Patterson lived in a dump. The details of Jayme Closs’ kidnapping are horrifying.
- Some 79-year-old baggel from Ohio called 911 when his 2 Craigslist hookers didn’t live up to his expectations.
- University of Michigan hired a former USA Gymnastics coach with loose ties to Larry Nassar as a replacement for Scott Vetere, who was fired for sexual misconduct, & then immediately letting her go.
- There were a lot of reasons to be unhappy with the Megyn Kelly deal, but the real reason NBC wanted her out was for her coverage of the Matt Lauer situation.
- A whole bunch of musicians from the past have some potential #MeToo-able offenses that could ruin their legacies.
- What ever happened to Ted Haggard?
Clemson football’s White House buffet. ©Twitter
Rhonda Faehn was hired & fired by U of M all in one weekend. ©YouTube