- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- Jayme Closs found alive & her loser kidnapper is caught, Robert Blake still crazy after all these years, Chris Watts’ gay lover freaks us out, more on Jeff Bezos’ penis, CK STDs and Brian Austin Green is a Cameo snob.
- Snoop Dogg should do color commentary on every NHL game. Paul Woods is no fan of Gritty.
- The NFL Conference Championships are set.
- There’s no harsher sentencing than a one-month ban from the Irsay household in the the late 1970s.
- Former Detroit Lions head coach & Bill Belichick employer Rick Forzano passed away. With a 15-17 record, he’s one of the most successful Lions head coaches of all time.
- Murderer Chris Watts’ gay lover breaks his silence. His instagram page is very ‘unique’.
- R Kelly is denied a permit to perform a concert in Illinois due to ‘safety concerns’, not pedophilia. His lawyer responds to the ‘Surviving R Kelly’ docu-series by basically saying, “he hasn’t done anything wrong”. Drew proceeds to have a one sided audio to text conversation with Marc’s prosecutor brother about the legality of NDAs that cover up crimes.
- The Super Bowl Halftime show is set & for some reason having a black local artist was a real thing.
- Jayme Closs was missing for 3 months after her parents were murdered. She was found alive Friday after escaping her captor. His name is Jake Patterson and he’s a loser who thinks he pretty smart, but not smarter than a 13-year-old.
- Jeff Bezos texts to his mistress were leaked because she was a blabber mouth about being balled by the world’s richest person. We also had to hear more weird conversations between the two. He might have ‘a big one’, but he still has to wear high heel lifts.
- Here’s fun list of the most expensive divorces.
- Louis CK may have given a pretty hot chef an STD from a one night stand. His subsequent email to her accepts little to no blame & a joke.
- Jim Carrey is now a painter, not that guy that gave his ex-girlfriend an STD.
- Aqib Talib dropped a nice F-bomb on live TV after the Cowboys-Rams game.
- Coming to America 2 is a thing and we’re excited.
- Celebrity Big Brother is coming to CBS and the cast is very strong. Whoa!
- Hatwearer Michael Lockwood had some crazy drug claims about his ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley.
- New Cameos Alert: a recently arrested Tom Sizemore, a weathered Carnie Wilson and a snobbish Brian Austin Green.
- Robert Blake gave a new interview on 20/20 and Drew is drinking the Kool-Aid.
- A man died at the Packard Plant while playing hide-and-seek.
- Some turd filled with road rage punched a woman in Warren. The weak punch had zero effect.
- A special education teacher in Rochester was (allegedly) getting it on with some of her student. SIST: she’s all yours.
- Rod Allen breaks his silence again on the incident with Mario Impemba. He does it where all sports fans look for news- on WWJ 62’s ‘Michigan Matters’ show.
- Barstool Sports shut down their comments section because it was too racist.
Nice heels Bezos. ©Getty Images
That highlight tho! ©Instagram
Not hot for teacher. ©Oakland County Sheriff’s Office