- Tom Mazawey (@TomMazawey) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- James Brown was murdered, Liam Neeson apologizes on GMA, Rob Parker calls in about the GOAT, KISS on PIR, Sandmannnnn v. Celebs, Dance Off: Northam v. Fairfax, Michael Bolton falls asleep on TV and Maz is being a baby about the Super Bowl.
- New England had their parade today and it went great. Hulk Maz is fired up about the Patriots winning the Super Bowl & has some venting to do.
- Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam is set to be replaced by Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax who is being accused of sexual assault. Will this be settled by a dance-off? Ralph Northam’s yearbook is taking some other doctors in blackface.
- Nick Sandmannnn’s lawyers set the table for libel suits vs a bunch of celebs and media outfits for their coverage of the stare down/ sick drum solo.
- The Soulja Boy kidnapping story that was covered yesterday by TMZ could be a case of irresponsible speculation.
- Who has State of the Union fever? Trump invited a 6th grader who is ‘going to be so bored’.
- Adam Levine has a green blob that reads bro with the ‘o’ in bro being his nipple.
- James Brown died back in 2006, but new info from Jacque Hollander has led CNN to do an investigation on the possibility of murder.
- Liam Neeson went on GMA to explain the story he made up about how he battled his non-racist urges to kill a random black dude by taking up power walking… and plug his upcoming movie.
- We’re calling Rob Parker from FS1 to talk ‘objectively’ about the GOAT & LOAT, Tom Brady.
- Breaking Sports News: Chris Evans went from being a shining star to booted off the team pretty fast.
- Hank Aaron’s mantra was ‘every at bat is a new day’.
- Maz-sequiturs: The NFL 100 commercial was one of the highlights of the Super Bowl even without OJ. PETA wants Big Boi to donate his mink fur to the homeless. LA or Louisiana had the lowest viewership for the big game.
- Today in Soft Rock: 62′ The Beatles start their first UK tour, 67′ John Lennon bought a poster from an antique shop that helped him write Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, 69′ Yoko Ono divorced Tony Cox, 73′ Crocodile Rock becomes Elton John’s first #1, 83′ Toto goes #1 with Africa, 90′ Chuck Berry has charges filed against him for filming women on the toilet without their knowledge, 05′ Paul McCartney performs at the Super Bowl halftime show.
- KISS went on the Price Is Right to give away a flight to Detroit…coach via Louisville.
- Drew’s bi-dar is going off on Colton the Bachelor who seems to be into stories about the women’s ex-lovers.
- Cameo is pumping out more D-listers that can’t compete with Cameo King Andy Dick.
- Michael Bolton was Larry Wiggy tired when he CRASHED on live TV in Australia.
Burt Renolds fan Adam Levine’s boob. ©Twitter
Today on GMA- Liam Neeson’s tall tales. ©GMA
Kiss with their biggest fan ever, Kenneth from Pacific Palisades. ©CBS