- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- A Michael Jackson deposition has dropped, The Spike King’s Super Bowl post mortem, Kwame talks about his infidelity, no more tweets for Ariana Grande and Millennials get deep about what they missed.
- Tom Brady decides he’s going to Disney with the Super Bowl MVP.
- Maz seems quite bitter about the Super Bowl.
- Virginia governor Ralph Northam is not going anywhere despite what everyone wants him to do. Meanwhile, His Lt Gov. of Virginia, Justin Fairfax is hit with sexual assault allegations.
- 1/3 of the country is in trouble with Rhianna for watching the boring Super Bowl game.
- Live from Florida via Skype Eli Zaret checks in to talk to us about the Super Bowl.
- Adam Levine popped his top at Super Bowl halftime instead of ROCKING!!!
- Where the hell is Jim Gray when you need him?
- The Super Bowl Ad Meter is out and somehow the tedious Amazon ad with Harrison Ford came in second.
- Ariana Grande got mad at TMZ on Twitter and then got mad because she’s accused of cultural appropriation with her dumb tattoo.
- The Daily Mail got their hands on an old Michael Jackson deposition where he giggles and jokes when asked about molestation.
- Paris Jackson is triggered that Macaulay Culkin won’t standup for Michael.
- Becoming an adult is hard. Some Millennials got really deep about what they missed from childhood.
- We put a call into our football correspondent Brian Babikian, aka The Spike King, to get his post Super Bowl & after party report.
- Charlie Ebersol is attempting to one-up Vince McMahon’s XFL launch by debuting the Alliance of American Football league this weekend.
- The Crimetown podcast scored interviews with Kwame Kilpatrick & Christine Beatty about their affair. Kwame admits that there were more than just her.
- Dateline covered O.J’s infamous Bronco chase that was covered live at the time by Robert Higgins.
- Residents in Sterling Heights love the Golden Butthole.
- Dr. Drew, Ed Asner & Richard Hatch are the latest C-listers cashing in on Cameo.
- Robin Pfeifer is a Michigan woman who grew up with a family of Bigfeet. We attempt to contact her but come up short which leads to some people questioning BranDon’s prep.
- Besides Kate BeckDinsale, Drew would like Gisele Bündchen to know that she can’t have him.
- Twitter trolls managed to bully think skinned Demi Lovato into quitting social media after she made an inappropriate comment about 21 Savage.
- A major Canadian crypto exchange went belly up when the owner died & failed to leave a copy of his passwords on a sticky note.
- Liam Neeson would like you to know he is sorry for wanting to kill a random black man a few years ago.
- A New Haven basketball coach has been arrested for having sex with one of his players at a Red Roof Inn.
- Soulja Boy has been accused of kidnapping a woman, giving her a concussion & fracturing a few ribs.
- Deondre Francois got kicked out of Florida State after his girlfriend posted an Instagram video of him telling her he would hit her in the face for throwing stuff.
- Aaron Lewis from Staind left the stage after he told a crowd in Texas that he doesn’t speak Spanish because he’s American.
Jackson thinks molestation is funny. Hee her. ©JMDC Media
If there was some smack here, Dylan would do it. ©CBS
You had me at hello- Jerry Maguire 2000. ©AP
A listener ran into Zug Island Rick. ©Nick