- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- Tom Brady gets ring #6 after a boring Super Bowl with boring ads & a boring halftime, BTK is the least popular serial killer ever, Elizabeth Holmes & her Theranos scam, Jussie Smollett breaks his silence and we’re dying to see the Virginia Governor dance.
- The Super Bowl was tedious and low scoring. Marc gets burned on Super Bowl squares with the ‘saddest Super Bowl play ever’.
- The Super Bowl pregame show took forever and even featured an interview with the self absorbed Ndamukong Suh.
- Twitter got mad at Rob Lowe for a lame ‘Girly’ tweet.
- Super Bowl Podium news: Does Bob Kraft always sound drunk? Tom Brady’s daughter tried hijacking the post game. Brady and Kraft made out while Tracey Wolfson and the ‘I’m going to Disneyland’ guy had to wait. Brady is the GOAT of kissing, but who is his favorite?
- There’s an APB out for our Super Bowl correspondent, The Spike King.
- That was one of the worst Super Bowl Halftimes ever. Adam Levine nipples get preferential treatment over Janet Jackson’s and her fans are mad for some reason.
- Did Cardi B, Lil Jon, Backstreet Boys, Chance the Rapper, Ludacris or 2 Chainz get permission from Amy Schumer to star in Super Bowl commercials?
- Boycotts win the day. They didn’t have to watch that stinker. The Saints fans had the best day.
- Why did Bumble feature a married mom in their ad?
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam wants to moonwalk SO bad, but his wife wears the pants. He should step down for the clueless press conference he had.
- The new Rock Hudson book that has great information on Rock’s marriage to Gomer Pyle in Canada on a lovely day.
- We talk about musicals more than we ever should.
- Andy Warhol eats like an idiot.
- Marc realizes he has a very sad follow on Twitter.
- Foo Fighters killed it on Super Saturday Night. Why can’t they play the Halftime show?
- The Billy McFarland Super Bowl scams has disappeared.
- Elizabeth Holmes, the next Steve Jobs, has a deeper voice than Steve Jobs. She also is the Billy McFarland of the Biotech world.
- Jussie Smollett breaks his silence and had a show this weekend. Not only did he fight back but he never dropped his delicious Subway sandwich.
- 20/20 had a two hour special on the BTK killer. He’s the biggest loser and easily the least popular serial killer of all time.
- Drew ends the show with a recap of an amazing Investigation Discovery show he watched this weekend.
Watching someone play Techmo would have been better. ©NFL
No one wants to #eatlikeAndy because he eats like a weirdo. ©Burger King
The Green Blob Half-time show. ©CBS