- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- Robert Kraft has to use his own hands now, R Kelly has no bail money, we talk to a pistol packing granny, Time’s Up for the Time’s Up CEO, Ja Rule’s 2nd worst event ever and the power went out at Drew’s POS house.
- Take two as the Bomb Cyclone his Drew’s house. Fastest DTE restoration in Red Shovel history!
- Peter Frampton’s farewell tour is coming to DTE in July as he reveals a rare muscular disease is taking away his ability to perform.
- Happy Anniversary to the ‘Slim Shady LP’ as the Free Press looks back at the epic Eminem album. Drew finds a way to mention the Beatles.
- The New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft gets to be the face of a human trafficking prostitution ring. How soon until the video of him getting serviced surfaces? At least Patriot haters can make themselves feel better with a few selfies at one of the worst reviewed day spas in Florida.
- The ‘Time’s Up’ CEO had to resign after son’s time was up because of a #metoo. Maybe it’s time he gets a real job since he’s a photographer, life coach and… podcaster.
- Clayton Paterson’s Instagram has cartoon drawings that even get horny comments. #Thfoof.
- Jussie Smollett has been wiped off Empire, but his ‘dad’ Terrence Howard believes him and has his back.
- R Kelly has no money… for bail, child support or rent. At least he’s getting what he pays for when it comes to his lawyer.
- LA News anchor, Chris Burrous, died from anal meth rocks. SIST: he seemed like a good host.
- Ja Rule’s latest gig reminds us of Men Without Hats’ sweet appearance on morning TV in Canada.
- Remember William Hung? If anyone knows what he’s up to it’s Sanjaya Malakar’s dad.
- We call 79-year-old Gwendolyn Agard. When a pants-less intruder broke into her home she fired bullets and MF’ers at him.
- Our Oscars preview predicts that it will be long with awards no one cares about. We will have more tomorrow.
Fancy meeting you here. ©Chicago Police Dept. via AP
I dare you MFer. ©CBS