- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- Andy Dick checks in, Jussie Smollett’s a suspect, brand new Cameos, Ariana Grande ≥ The Beatles, Nicholas Sandmannnn sues, Help Me Hank and Cobo is no-mo’.
- ML Elrick was in the house with a Fox 2 camera launching a new podcast to the Red Shovel Network.
- Marc is very proud of the new light fixture he installed in the basement.
- Add another Kardashian character to the orbit as Tristan Thompson cheated on Khloe with something called Jordyn Woods. Drew thinks Kourtney Kardashian is not attractive.
- Sean Miliken who lost over 400 pounds on My 600 Pound Life died at the age of 29.
- After seeing a photoshop of his face with Tekashi 6ix9ine-esque tattoos, Drew is more psyched than ever on green blobs.
- Maggs & Layla develop some of their immunities by drinking water from the air conditioner…🤞
- Jussie Smollett has lied to the police before. Nobody from the media or the twitter troll community dug up this up until yesterday, very disappointing.
- Nick Sandmannnn is suing the Washington Post to the tune of $250M.
- The racist Cobo Hall name is out & the new name of the joint is Chemical Bank Hall.
- The Smokey & The Bandit car will not be making a jump at Autorama because at one point it had a state issued license plate with a confederate flag on it. At least we will always have the more racist General Lee’s jump from last year to watch.
- Children Of The Snow shows how a major creep bought North Fox island to turn it into a child pornography ring.
- The Kalamazoo Uber driver that blamed the app for him murdering his riders will be featured in a 20/20 documentary this Friday.
- Video of the Osundairo brothers buying some red hats & other items that resemble those used in the attack of Jussie Smollett has been released. SIST: great quality on the surveillance video.
- Andy Dick was once represented by the same lawyer as Jussie Smollett. We decide to give Andy a call to catch him up on the news, find out Mark Geragos & hear about Andy’s ambitions to own a Chick-fil-A franchise.
- Cameo added Billy Banks, Sinbad & Roger Clemens to their talent roster. Meanwhile Brian Austin Green remains the most conflicted Cameo talent ever.
- Where is Gary Condit today? What about Chad and Cadee? Does Chad still rock his Jerry Rice Oakland Raiders jersey?
- An enterprising young party planner found himself the center of Help Me Hank story after he sold tickets to an erotic male review that ended up being hosted in a single hotel room.
- Breaking News: Jussie Smollett has officially been named as a suspect in a criminal investigation.
- Morrissey has decided to give up his 15-year grudge with Canada to play some tour dates.
- Ariana Grande is the first artist since the Beatles to hold the top 3 spots on the Billboard charts.
- One wrong click on Clayton Paterson’s Instagram & you could end up on a nude dudes doing yoga. 🍆🍆
- Clayton might play a nice piano, but he’s still no Derek.
- Hoda Muthana who left Alabama for Syria to live with ISIS will NOT be coming back to the States.
- Based on Maz’s rave review, Trudi has finally ‘given in’ & watched Bohemian Rhapsody.
Faces of Feldman. ©Cameo
From always resting to resting in peace. ©TLC
Terrible choice for bedroom artwork. ©True Crime Center