- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- Grand Jury time for Jussie Smollett, new material from John Wayne Bobbitt, Anthony Weiner is freed, Tommy Lee marries and Mitch phones it in.
- We have a new phone number you can call or text: Hit us up at 209-66-Boner.
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio is mad at everyone about Amazon bolting the city, including Jeff Bezos and AOC. I sure hope Amazon will be ok.
- The Jussie Smollett case is going to the Grand Jury. Ironically, Jussie believes you are lying. The arrested brothers have been released after they spilled.
- The one good thing for Jussie is that he can add his GMA interview to his acting reel. Will Robin Roberts be on GMA this week?
- S.E. Cupp had to apologize for jumping to conclusions about the Covington kids, but had restraint when it came to Jussie Smollett.
- The new ‘Lorena’ Bobbitt documentary on Amazon Prime had plenty of John Wayne Bobbitt’s charm in it.
- Ryan Adams music has been dropped by radio stations, he’s lost sponsors and a new album has been cancelled. Meanwhile, R Kelly is doing fine.
- We call Crafty Beavers in Chicago to get more information on the rope purchased in the Jussie Smollett case.
- Tawana Brawley’s hoax set the standard. The Duke Lacrosse lie was the most damaging. Manti Te’o’s hoax was a fun one.
- John Cusack needs to learn how to text.
- Cliche Valentine’s Day news: Orlando Bloom & Katy Perry got engaged. Tommy Lee married that girl from Vine.
- New Cameo alert: Seth Gold, Dee Snider and Kato Kaelin. When is OJ getting on?
- Anthony Weiner has been released. No work on Carlos Danger’s whereabouts.
- Steve-O is a great photo editor.
- We try to call Dina Lohan’s catfish. He’s as much of a player as Dave. Lindsay Lohan is not happy at Big Brother.
- Fyre Festival II could be happening. Bill McFarland isn’t making any friends in prison.
- An emailer gave us some information on company security in regards to Gavin de Becker.
- NBA All-Star game is tonight if you have trouble falling asleep. There was more evidence that Reggie Miller doesn’t sound like the “Sweetheart” guy. The biggest All-Star story was about Steph Curry’s stupid jacked.
- Something named Lee Radziwill died. We know this because she was the sister of Jackie Kennedy.
- Mitch Albom phoned in his latest column about robo phone calls. His scenarios are priceless.
My suggestion is to soak it in salt water and see if it plumps up. ©AP
Did Tawana tell you that? ©Mark Elias/AP
Steve-O learned how to use photoshop. ©Instagram