Podcast: Play in new window | Right Click to Download (Duration: 2:06:57 — 87.4MB)
- Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) is here today!
- Kicking it off with a couple of dipshits filing an armed complaint with the Dearborn police.
- An investigation is underway to find Tom Brady’s game-worn jersey. Brady checks in with Robert Kraft.
- Dominic Mirabella lands $1 million.
- Candice Miller wants you to know that your combined efforts ARE THE DIFFERENCE.
- Bin Laden tells you when it’s ok to whack it.
- BranDON shares an incident in international waters and we learn all about “light kissing“. And for you studious types.
- Dr. Phil‘s guest wants you to “Catch Me Outside… How ‘Bout Dat?“
- Casey Anthony spotted at Trump protest.
- Hopefully Marc isn’t too saddened by this University of Michigan development.
- Let’s find out the story on Righteous Rick’s latest no-show bout.
- Allegedly it was a case of accidental sexting of the Jimmy John’s dick pic.
- BranDON’s VR porn headset is already outdated.
- This Day In Rock to include George Harrison joining “The Quarrymen“, the J. Geils Band lands their #1 hit “Centerfold“, Billy Idol gets in a motorcycle wreck, Chuck Berry and those hidden cameras, Falco of “Der Kommissar” and “
Hot Potatoes, Amadeus” fame is killed in a car wreck, Don Felder is booted from the Eagles, Martin Bashir’s documentary on Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney playing at “The Big Game”, Gary Moore passes away at 58 and the NME publishes a list of the 500 greatest songs of all time.
- Pedophilia aside, what do you find the oddest thing about Michael Jackson?