Podcast: Play in new window | Right Click to Download (Duration: 2:21:59 — 97.8MB)
- Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) is here today!
- Mazawey Damn It! People have beat us to the Paczki Line again this year!
- Catching up with Mr. ML Elrick! If you haven’t already, please consider a last-day donation to the Clark Park fundraiser!
- Reaching out to “Melons” Mandi Gosling.
- Let’s get a call in to Coleman Young, II.
- This Day In Rock to include arrests during Cavern Club closing protests, Frankie Lymon (“Why Do Fools Fall In Love“) dies of a heroin overdose, the troubles of Fleetwood Mac’s Peter Green, Led Zeppelin plays as “The Nobs” for one night, Bobby Bloom (“Montego Bay“) takes himself out, “Love Will Keep Us Together” wins at the Grammys, Michael Jackson at the Grammys with his date
Brooke Shields Emmanuel Lewis, Uriah Heep’s David Byron dies, WHAM!!!!! splits up, Suge Knight violates probation, Boy George holds Audun Carlsen as his prisoner, B-52’s Cindy Wilson’s birthday which lands us on “Rock Lobster” (Do the “Soy Bean”!)
- Sammy Davis, Jr. had an Oscar wrong envelope incident as well.
- “Blind” Bill Cosby‘s cane doesn’t seem to find the ground.
- Supreme Court blocks execution of Duane Buck over racial bias.
- Google Reviews of… continents?
- On the subject of reviews, the “Michigan Motel” must rank well.
- Seems older sister Mandi has been Ryan Gosling’s go-to-date.
- This just in! Corinne sent packing.
- Scrutinizing BranDON’s Vermont lodgings.