Podcast: Play in new window | Right Click to Download (Duration: 2:32:55 — 105.3MB)
- Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) is here today!
- The Oscars are on. How agonizingly long and political will this year’s show be?
- Seems the “get off the stage” music director needs to be fired. Too many long speeches.
- Name-That-Rack next to Ryan Gosling.
- Drew wonders if Robin Roberts could dunk on him.
- Michael Strahan lays another interview egg with Halle Berry at Oscars.
- The women of “Hidden Figures”.
- Andy Samberg impersonates Eddie Vedder at the Spirit Awards.
- Hat Trick of losses today to include Fox 2’s Ron Savage, Bill Paxton and Judge Wapner.
- Mitch Albom checking in on the Oscars.
- Marc’s latest fatherhood adventures with Char.
- Jon Reschke is leaves MSU football.
- Donald Trump skipping the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- How do other countries handle illegal immigrants compared to the United States?
- Jimmy Kimmel and “Mean Tweets” on the Oscars.
- Remembering Bill Paxton as “Chet” even though it was taboo in an interview.
- Great moments in Oscar cut-offs. Even this year with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon while presenting.
- Jimmy Kimmel lied to Neil Patrick Harris.
- A spat between Meryl Streep and Karl Lagerfeld erupts.
- Larry David shares his opinion of “Hamilton”.
- Insane Clown Posse fan cuts off a chick’s pinkie.
- Judge Judy must be a bitch to live next to.
- Baker Mayfield facing felony.
- Johnny Manziel working hard on his football comeback by partying in Miami.
My-Queen My-King Johnson signs with Arizona.
- This Day In Rock to include Janis Joplin releases “Pearl“, Led Zeppelin plays before 25,000 in Sydney, Keith Richards busted in Canada for heroin, James Brown paroled and the infamous Bob Dylan Soy Bomb incident.
- And the Oscar for “Best Picture” goes to
“La La Land” “Moonlight”.