Podcast: Play in new window | Right Click to Download (Duration: 2:15:51 — 93.5MB)
- Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) is here today!
- “Britney Ever After“… BORING!
- Reviewing some of the highlights from the updated “Live From New York” SNL book. Covering some of the talent include the up’s of Bill Hader and down’s with Janeane Garofalo.
- More complaints coming out regarding Dr. Larry Nassar.
- Kate Flubton and other biggun’s in the latest SI Swimsuit Edition.
- “48 Hours” covers the Dr. Teresa Sievers murder, but more importantly features Jessica Lipscomb.
- “Dateline” drags on the never-ending Steven Avery story.
- Hunting down the “White Privileged” test from New Trier High School.
- Andy Sandness gets a new face.
- Drew finds some common ground with yet another Mitch story. Ok, Hmmm.
- This Day In Rock to include Jimi Hendrix‘s first performance onstage, Cream’s “Goodbye” album comes out and their farewell concert, KISS leaves their mark at Grauman’s Chinese Theater, 1977 Grammy winners include Stevie Wonder and Maz’s favorite: Starland Vocal Band, Bon Scott “rides on” at 33, Ozzy arrested after donning one of Sharon’s dresses and taking a piss, Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson tie the knot, tragedy at The Station with Great White and the salon where Britney Spears when bat shit crazy auctions off her hair.
- Madonna dupes Adam Mwale.
- Angelina Jolie takes the kids to Cambodia of all places.
- Rolling through the ‘bloids to include Robin Roberts vs. Michael Strahan, Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell still fighting, Mackenzie Phillips trying to out-do the “you still slept with your dad” label, David Hasselhoff’s face changing surgery, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are done-ski?, Justin Theroux cheating on Jennifer Aniston, discussing Benedict “Cumberbund” and Tilda Swinton in “Doctor Strange” which leads to Tilda and Margaret Cho having an email spat, Ben Affleck crawling back to Jennifer Garner (sidebar: did he drop some herpes in Royal Oak?), man has 130 pound
scrotum tumor, Dr. Stuart Fisher is concerned about Eva Longoria packing on the pounds, Kenny Rogers having to take a seat at his shows, Mariah Carey torches her wedding dress and her boy toy dancer wants more money, Dr. Stuart Fisher is back (does he ever see patients) to let us know Regis Philbin has 5 weeks to live, Caitlyn Jenner needed bigger boobs and Britney Spears concerned about lawsuit and investigation regarding Maddie.
- “60 Minutes” is underway with story of Dr. Larry Nassar getting all touchy feely with female gymnast.
- You likely haven’t seen any news about Trudi is no longer with WCSX.
- Update on the story of Brad Moss and Amy Bzura.
- Stanley Wilson, II arrested for the third time and counting.