- Tom Mazawey (@TomMazawey) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- RIP Penny Marshall, Scott Baio’s team photo, Jackie Chan’s zero daughter, The Mule’s true story, dirty Tucker Carlson, intercom farts, no more ‘D’ and we look at Tom’s twitter likes.
- Christmas is the perfect time to breakout some Holidaze and Sled Zeppelin courtesy of Bob Rivers.
- Maz’s kids have a lot of Christmas requests outside of a pool for the family & a Jeep for Lily.
- Count David Wimp brought back the lost art of counting & has taken to Twitter to share his love of counting with YOU.
- Everyone loves YouTube videos of people farting over a public intercom… except Maz, who finds them to be ‘ok’.
- Lorne Michaels, not to be confused with Loren Davidson, sent Pete Davidson to therapy after his social media suicide stunt clogged up the news cycle.
- A Jessica Starr memorial fund has been established to help her surviving family who are suffering through a terrible time.
- An UberEats driver allegedly delivered his soiled underwear along with a meal.
- Social Animals is a documentary that looks at the sad state of kids & their growing obsession with social media.
- Amy Schumer did not get a very positive response to her pregnancy picture posted on Instagram.
- Penny Marshall passed yesterday at the age of 75. She will be remembered for Laverne and Shirley and for directing some of Tom’s favorite films.
- Scott Baio has one of the best team photos out there. There is some worry for the upcoming Zetabaio virus.
- This Week In Soft Rock To Include: 62′ The Beatles were told they have no future in show business, 74′ Mick Taylor announced he was leaving the Rolling Stones, 83′ Culture Club, Duran Duran & Boy George appeared on a children’s show in the UK, 83′ Keith Richards married Patti Hansen, 79′ Elvis’ doctor got busted for playing it fast & loose with his prescription pad.
- Huntington Woods residents got their panties in a twist over some drag queens reading books to kids at the local library.
- How many ‘Mr. Cool’ #12 jerseys are we going to see now? Thanks Jim Nantz
- What has Tom Mazawey been liking and tweeting lately?
- Alfonso Ribeiro’s ridicKulous lawsuit against the makers of Fortnite for stealing his Carlton dance may be DOA as he’s already admitted to stealing the dance from other inspirations.
- Jackie Chan’s illegitimate daughter Etta Ng is not only married to a booger picking queen, but she doesn’t have enough money for their smelly hostel stays.
- Huge NSFW warning: Tumblr shutting down porn on their site has hit Double Dick Dude pretty hard.
- Clint Eastwood’s new movie ‘The Mule’ is based on the 87-year-old drug mule Leo Sharp. He was busted here in SE Michigan. SIST: He had some fantastic nose hairs.
- Brent Musburger is announcing for the Oakland Raiders now & Maz thinks he sounds fabulous.
- Tiana Perea went viral after dumping her cheating boyfriend on video at her birthday party in front of all her friends & the internet.
- The Royal Family is enraged with Thomas Markle’s latest interview with Piers Morgan & is forcing Megan into crisis talks on how to rectify the situation.
- Detroit cancelled the big D drop for New Year’s Eve 2018 because there’s so much other stuff going on that nobody cares about watching a letter slide down a pole outside.
- Alec Baldwin has taken white guilt to a weird place by claiming that Trump is punishment for slavery; which, by his logic, would be more of a reward.
- Tucker Carlson is getting dropped by advertisers after claiming that immigrants make the country “poorer” and “dirtier”.
Clint Eastwood better have grown his nose hair for the roll of Leo Sharp in The Mule. ©Warner Bros. Pictures/Wikipedia
More sweet nose hairs.
Jackie Chan’s daughter and her nose picking bride can’t even pay for their room at a hostel. ©YouTube