- BranDon (@Pro_Duecer) and Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today.
- A former sex addict wins The Masters, Righteous Rick tells us about his celebrity storage locker find, we talk to a lady that ruined a risqué Easter mannequin display, Coachella is for selfies, new MSU uniforms and no way 14 boxes of porn is worth $29,000.
- Tiger Woods wins The Masters. Let’s take a trip down memory lane to see how far he’s come… including his ‘sorry for having tons of sex’ press conference. President Trump was as pumped as we were that Tiger won.
- It’s our first weekend… on WLLZ!
- A Climate Change banner at a Yankees tried to a political point across, but fans were there for a baseball game.
- Righteous Rick has come across a cell phone from a storage unit that was previously owned by a celebrity. It a bunch of dick pics that Righteous Rick has burnt into his memory. We chat with him as he’s looking to cash in.
- Happy Tax Day! People don’t seem to understand how the new tax system works.
- SNL had a sketch about a clothing store that is right up Drew’s alley.
- The worst tenant ever, Julian Assange, sucks at skateboarding and smeared feces all over the walls.
- The Situation is making friends in prison: Billy McFarland and the Fappening turd.
- If mom and dad throw away your porn, the only reasonable response is to sue them.
- Desiree Mozek isn’t too happy with her dentist neighbor’s slutty Easter decorations and decided to attack the display. Desiree gives us an exclusive on what’s going on in Clifton, New Jersey.
- The GREEN thing is enough for Drew when it comes to MSU’s new jerseys.
- Drew’s Coachella recap! Hope everyone got enough selfies.
- Lisa Rinna’s diaper commercial better have netted her some coin.
- AXS concerts show which rock stars should and should not take their shirts off. Dan Rather is killing the interviews, though.
- A cute 6-year-old blind boy has gone viral for his rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. Some people are saying he’s not that good… others are saying he’s not that blind.
Prepare to be depantsed.
Happy classy and sexy Easter. ©Ed Murray/NJ Advance Media