- Trudi Daniels (@TrudiDan) & Marc Fellhauer (@MarcFell) are here today!
- The author of Greg Giraldo: A Comedian’s Story joins us, Big Magic Johnson quits, Steven Avery is the worst boyfriend, a self-aware prostitute/influencer wants her Instagram back, fake Avengers outrage and Drew likes a new band called Mötley Crüe.
- Tim Meadows bought an apartment in downtown Detroit & got Tigers season tickets.
- The Reef joining the show as our latest sponsor causes Drew to challenge BranDon to a joint rolling competition.
- Despite hearing his fair share of them over the years, Drew never got into Motley Crüe until he saw The Dirt…slow down.
- Vince Neil seems like he lacks depth. Some people are saying he does have a lot of width though.
- Matt Balaker the author of Greg Giraldo: A Comedian’s Story calls the studio to talk about one of our all-time favorite comedians & all around great guy.
- Maz already has fill-in hosts for the second show of his spinoff podcast since he already has his 5th vacation of the year planned.
- The hologram of Ronnie James Dio is about to launch into a 1-month tour that will stop in Grand Rapids June 12th at Monroe Live.
- Ozzy Osbourne took a pretty rough fall while he was recovering from pneumonia & ended up dislodging some rods that were placed after his ATV accident years ago.
- Michael Jackson can’t jam the bed with a bunch of 12 year olds & R. Kelly can’t pee on 15 year olds, but no one seems to object about Lou Pearlman.
- Gabrielle Union brought her baby to see Dwyane Wade’s final game, but was sure to pack the baby headphones since everyone knows how much babies love crowds.
- The Russo brothers are receiving fake outrage for having Allison Brie Larson wearing makeup in Avengers: Endgame even though it was her choice.
- After a Playboy model murdered a 71-year-old psychiatrist that she was using for rent money, Drew coins the term ‘toxic femininity’.
- Steven Avery is quite the catch and romantic. Steven & his ex-finance are a modern day murderer love story.
- Former hooker turned verified influencer Jessy Taylor got her Instagram account deleted & is now nothing without her following.
- Gillette put out an ad with a model weighing at least 5 Mandy Moores in a bikini in order to
combat body shamingget some free publicity.
- The security for the Nipsey Hussle memorial service at the Staples Center sounds like it’s harder to get through than the TSA.
- Schostak Bros real estate firm is in talks to buy the Palace of Auburn Hills after it sat around & collected dust for 2 years.
- Sorry not sorry, what kind of soft society are we headed for where you can’t make kids apologize before they’re ready?
- Big Magic Johnson was too sad about his impending retirement to give anybody from the Lakers organization a heads up that he was about to activate see-ya mode.
- NASA released the first picture of a blackhole, but the lens was either smudged or out of focus cause the picture totally blows. Get a better camera NASA.
- Be sure to meet Trudi & Marc at The Reef on 4/20 from 12-2pm.
A match made in murder. ©Steven Avery Project
Fake outrage over how good Allison Brie Larson wants to look. ©Marvel Studios
Zero life skills. ©YouTube
Gillette’s exploitation game is strong. ©Twitter